Some of the Camp Features:
- 4 original log cabins built in the early 1800's
- A stage coach stop rebuilt to original specifications
- A fire pit for campfires and sing alongs and telling ghost stories
- Horse stables
- Horse arena
- A lodge
- Riding trails for horseback and mountain bikes
- 8Tent sites with individual BBQ grills
- Bath house with bathrooms and showers
- An original covered wagon
- A huge wood fired grill
- Volleyball net
- A private 15 acre seasonal lake
The YesterYear Lodge is a 59 acre hunting and camping retreat. The lodge is located within the Holly Springs National Forest. The property is bordered on two sides by the forest which gives the owners private access.
The lodge is wired and metered for 110 v AC. It also has a permitted well and septic system.
There are four log cabins that encircle the main heart of the property along with a fire pit.
Great for clubs, lodges, church, day camp, multi-activity uses.
For updating there are currently
NO ZONING, NO BUILDING CODES
Taxes are under $400 per year.
Off road or ATV trails